How to delete a page in MS Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type \page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard
How do I delete multiple pages in a Word document?
3 Step to Delete Extra Pages in Word (Blank Pages)
- Open the Word document which you want to remove the excessive page from the end of the content.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl + End buttons at the same time.
- Now just long-press the Backspace button for a while, then the excessive page will be removed from your Word.
How to delete a page in Microsoft® Word 2007
Can not delete a page in a Word document how to solve?
How do I delete a blank page in Word for Mac?
5 Step To Delete a Blank Page in a Word Document on a Mac Computer
- Open a Word document on your Mac.
- Then go to the blank page you want to delete.
- Next, press ⌘ + 8 on your keyboard.
- Then select the paragraph marks and page breaks.
- Finally, press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
How to delete section break in Word?
If you have difficulty deleting a section break, click the View tab in the Ribbon and select Draft in the Views group. Select the break by dragging over it and then press Delete. Return to Print Layout View by clicking the View tab again and clicking Print Layout in the Views group.
How to remove a section break without deleting the header and footer?
You can simply remove the section breaks in Word 2013 by putting mouse cursor before Section Break and while holding left mouse button going to the end of the Section Break till it’s selected.
How do I remove header from last page?
Double-click the header or footer area (near the top or bottom of the page) to open the Header & Footer tab. Select Link to Previous to turn off the link between the sections. Select Header or Footer and do one of the following: Choose Remove Header or Remove Footer near the bottom of the menu.