Can you still pin a post on Facebook group?
You can easily pin a post in a Facebook group on a computer or mobile device. The post you pin in a Facebook group permanently puts it at the top of the Group page. Only Group admins are able to pin posts. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I pin a topic in a Facebook group?
To pin a topic:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Topics at the top of the group.
- Next to the topic you want to pin, tap then select Pin topic.
How do you pin a post on Facebook Group 2021?
How to Pin a Post in a Facebook Group
- Log on to your Facebook account.
- Click the textbox that says “Write Something.” Then, type or copy and paste the update.
- Hover your computer cursor over your new post, click the small arrowhead on the top right corner of the post, and choose the “Pin Post” option.
How do I get my post to the top of a Facebook group?
- Go to the pinned post you want to put on the top.
- Tap and select Move to Top.
How to use the Facebook group PIN feature?
How to use the Facebook Group pin post to top feature 1 Go to a post on your Facebook Group 2 Click the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner 3 Select Pin post
How to pin a post on your Facebook business page?
How to Pin a Post on your Facebook Business Page. With recent changes to Facebook pages, one thing we can now do is to “Pin” a post to the top of your Facebook Page wall (where all the content shows). When you Pin something it will stay there for 7 days or until you unpin it.
Where do I find my Facebook groups on my computer?
1. Go to Facebook.com on a Mac or PC. 2. Navigate to Groups, which are located on the left hand side of the Facebook home page on a desktop. 3. The “Groups you Manage” are located on the left.
Where do Group announcements show up on Facebook?
Announcements on a Facebook Group have their own area to check them. These types of ‘pinned posts’ called group announcements will appear at the top of your group in an announcements section. (See the pic below to get an idea of where these show). On a Facebook Group you manage you can have up to 50 announcements at a time.